2023 Northwell Health Walk at Staten Island
Join us on May 21, 2023
Online registration is now closed. Please visit our locations page to see event day details.
Join us at the 2023 Northwell Health Walk in Staten Island on Sunday, May 21!
When you register for the Northwell Health Walk, you’re joining thousands of people across New York committed to keeping our communities healthy.
Walk Location: Midland Beach, Staten Island, NY 10305
Registration/Festival Opens: 8:30 AM
Opening Ceremony: 9:45 AM
Walk Begins: 10:00 AM
Due to the Midland Beach Carnival, please use Parking Lot 8, located by the intersection of Father Capodanno Blvd and Hunter Ave. To access the event front entrance, enter from Father Capodanno Blvd & proceed to registration.
Here's what you can expect on Walk Day at Staten Island including:
- Inspiring opening ceremony featuring: Alex Carr & Elvis Duran, Host of Z100 Morning Show and Vinnie Medugno, DJ on Music Radio 77 WABC
- Presentation from the Staten Island Zoo
- Face painting and balloon animals
- Interactive booths & giveaways
- VIP Breakfast from Panera Bread and more!
When You Arrive on Sunday:
- Check-in: Have your QR Code ready to be scanned at check-in. If someone you know that is registered for the Walk did not receive their QR Code, our check-in staff can look them up upon arrival.
- Non-Registered Guests: For a faster check-in, any guest accompanying you on Walk Day that is 14 years of age or older, must pre-register at www.northwellhealthwalk.com/RegisterStatenIsland or by scanning the designated “Register Here” QR Code signs outside of the festival entrance. Guests must show their registration confirmation email to Walk staff to enter.
- Wristbands: Pick up your commemorative Walk wristband. Choose one color that best represents your connection to Northwell (1 wristband per person).
- Halo Rewards Tent: Have your QR code ready to be scanned to pick up your rewards. If you did not receive a QR Code, you may show your fundraising page with your total raised to verify.
- Donations: Cash and check donations will be accepted on Walk Day.
Don’t forget to share photos on social media! Use #NorthwellHealthWalk or #SupportNorthwell and tag us @NorthwellHealthFoundation on Facebook or Instagram. Only public profiles will be featured on our Social Wall.
For questions, contact Jamie Lynn Homan at (718) 226-2746 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Print your Walk Bib and personalize it with why you Walk!
- If you’ve earned a Walk t-shirt, wear it to show your Northwell Health pride!
- Go out and Walk! You decide when, where, and how far. Be sure to take photos along the way.
- Share your photos on social media! Use #NorthwellHealthWalk or #SupportNorthwell and tag us @NorthwellHealthFoundation on Facebook or Instagram. Only public profiles will be featured on our Social Wall.
- Fundraising is open through June 2, so grab a few last minute donations! You can still qualify for individual rewards including our Grand Prize!
Funds raised for the Northwell Health Walk at Staten Island will support Staten Island University Hospital.
Staten Island University Hospital - Florina Cancer Center
At Staten Island University Hospital, we diagnose & treat approximately 30,000 hematology/oncology patients each year, making us one of the largest cancer programs in the New York metropolitan area. With your support, we are constructing the new Florina Cancer Center to continue to bring every diagnostic and treatment advantage possible to our oncology patients and their families, right here at home.
Within the Florina Cancer Center, a secluded pediatric oncology center will provide a space for kids to be treated like kids. Your fundraising will help create this pediatric oncology unit with a child-friendly environment providing a new state-of-the-art outpatient infusion suite and chemotherapy treatment center for children with cancer and blood related disorders.
Your funds will help us bring the new, state-of-the-art Florina Cancer Center to Staten Island University Hospital.
Get The Word Out