2022 Northwell Health Walk at Jones Beach
Join us on May 22, 2022
Online registration is now closed. Please visit our locations page to see event day details.
Join us in-person or virtually
When you register for the Northwell Health Walk, you’re joining thousands of people across New York who are committed to keeping our communities healthy. Click above to register for the Jones Beach Walk and then choose to join the Walk in-person or virtually (from a location of your choice).
The Northwell Health Walk at Jones Beach is Sunday, May 22!
Walk Location: Jones Beach State Park - Field 1
Wantagh, NY 11793
Registration/Festival Opens: 8:30 AM
Opening Ceremony: 9:45 AM
Walk Begins: 10:00 AM
We’ve got tons of fun coming your way at Jones Beach including:
-Inspiring opening ceremony featuring your fellow walkers
-A scavenger hunt, touch-a-trucks, and carnival games for the kids
-Tank top printing presented by Bethpage Federal Credit Union
-Food, giveaways, and more!
When You Arrive on Sunday:
- Check-in: Have your QR code ready to be scanned at check-in.
Non-registered Guests: For a faster check-in, all guests over the age of 12 accompanying you on Walk Day, must pre-register at www.northwellhealthwalk.com/jonesbeach or by scanning the designated “Register Here” QR Code signs outside of the festival entrance. Guests must show their registration confirmation email to Walk staff to enter.
- Wristbands: Pick up your commemorative Walk wristband. Choose one color that best represents your connection to Northwell (1 wristband per person).
- Halo Rewards Tent: If you have qualified for fundraising rewards, please have the attached pdf from your QR code email, with your rewards earned visible for staff. For any rewards earned after Thursday, May 19, you must also show your fundraising page with your new totals to verify.
- Donations: Cash and check donations will be accepted on Walk Day.
For questions, contact Courtney Slack at (516) 321-6331 or email@example.com
Here’s your Walk Day Guide for Sunday, May 22:
- Visit www.NorthwellHealthWalk.com to print and personalize your virtual Walk Bib. We all have a different reason that motivates and inspires us to Walk. Tell us yours!
- If your kids are joining, stop by our Kids Zone and print out some fun activities.
- Don’t forget to wear any of your hard-earned fundraising rewards to show your Northwell Health pride!
- Go out and Walk! You decide when, where, and how far. Be sure to snap some photos along the way.
- Once your Walk is complete, share your photos on social media! Use #NorthwellHealthWalk or #SupportNorthwell or tag us @NorthwellHealthFoundation on Facebook or Instagram or @GiveToNorthwell on Twitter. Only public profiles will be featured on our Social Wall at www.NorthwellHealthWalk.com.
- Finally, come back at 12pm ET to www.NorthwellHealthWalk.com to watch our Opening Ceremony, highlighting touching stories from our very own community.