2023 Northwell Health Walk at Port Jefferson
Join us on May 21, 2023
Online registration is now closed. Please visit our locations page to see event day details.
Join us at the 2023 Northwell Health Walk in Port Jefferson on Sunday, May 21!
When you register for the Northwell Health Walk, you’re joining thousands of people across New York committed to keeping our communities healthy.
Walk Location: Mather Hospital, 75 North County Rd., Port Jefferson
Check-in/Registration Opens: 8:30 AM
Opening Ceremony: 9:45 AM
Walk Steps Off: 10:00 AM
Here's what you can expect on Walk Day at Port Jefferson including:
- Inspiring opening ceremony featuring your fellow walkers
- Music provided by “Damaged Goods”
- A light breakfast
- Magnificent raffle (we accept cash, check & charge)
- Extra hydration at the circle (1/2 way point) and more golf cars on the route!
Reach our fundraising reward levels before arriving at the Walk on Sunday, May 21 in order to pick up your custom Northwell Health Walk swag at registration.
When You Arrive on Sunday:
- Check-in: Have your QR Code ready to be scanned at check-in. If someone you know that is registered for the Walk did not receive their QR Code, our check-in staff can look them up upon arrival.
- Non-Registered Guests: For a faster check-in, any guest accompanying you on Walk Day that is 14 years of age or older, must pre-register at www.northwellhealthwalk.com/RegisterPortJefferson or by scanning the designated “Register Here” QR Code signs outside of the festival entrance. Guests must show their registration confirmation email to Walk staff to enter.
- Wristbands: Pick up your commemorative Walk wristband. Choose one color that best represents your connection to Northwell (1 wristband per person).
- Halo Rewards Tent: Have your QR code ready to be scanned to pick up your rewards. If you did not receive a QR Code, you may show your fundraising page with your total raised to verify.
- Donations: Cash and check donations will be accepted on Walk Day.
Don’t forget to share photos on social media! Use #NorthwellHealthWalk or #SupportNorthwell and tag us @NorthwellHealthFoundation on Facebook or Instagram. Only public profiles will be featured on our Social Wall.
For questions, contact Cynthia Court at (631) 476-2723 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Print your Walk Bib and personalize it with why you Walk!
- If you’ve earned a Walk t-shirt, wear it to show your Northwell Health pride!
- Go out and Walk! You decide when, where, and how far. Be sure to take photos along the way.
- Share your photos on social media! Use #NorthwellHealthWalk or #SupportNorthwell and tag us @NorthwellHealthFoundation on Facebook or Instagram. Only public profiles will be featured on our Social Wall.
- Fundraising is open through June 2, so grab a few last minute donations! You can still qualify for individual rewards including our Grand Prize!
Funds raised for the Northwell Health Walk at Port Jefferson will support Mather Hospital.
Your funds will support Mather Hospital’s ongoing efforts to conquer breast cancer. Mather Hospital’s Fortunato Breast Health Center is a recognized leader in the diagnosis of breast cancer and uses advanced technology to detect cancer in its earliest stages. We screen thousands of women every year including underserved women in partnership with the cancer services program of Suffolk County.
Get The Word Out