2022 Northwell Health Walk at Westchester
Join us on May 22, 2022
Online registration is now closed. Please visit our locations page to see event day details.
Join us in-person or virtually
When you register for the Northwell Health Walk, you’re joining thousands of people across New York who are committed to keeping our communities healthy. Click above to register for the Westchester Walk and then choose to join the Walk in-person or virtually (from a location of your choice).
The Northwell Health Walk at Westchester is Sunday, May 22!
Walk Location: Franklin D. Roosevelt State Park, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598 (Exit 16 off the Taconic State Parkway)
Registration/Festival Opens: 8:30 AM
Opening Ceremony: 9:45 AM
Walk Begins: 10:00 AM
We’ve got tons of fun coming your way at Westchester including:
- Inspiring opening ceremony featuring your fellow walkers
- Music and fresh local food from Black Cow, Ben & Jerry’s, Stone Fire and more
- Fun lawn games and free giveaways
- Warm-up activities from chair yoga to martial arts
- Free health screenings
- Kids entertainment including ambulance touch-a-truck, make your own slime station, bubble machine, and arts and crafts
When You Arrive on Sunday:
- Check-in: Have your QR code email open on your mobile device (or printed) ready to be scanned.
Non-registered Guests: For a faster check-in, all your guests over the age of 12 must pre-register at www.northwellhealthwalk.com/westchester or by scanning the designated “Register Here” QR code signs outside of the festival entrance. All walkers must show their confirmation email to Walk staff to enter.
- Wristbands: Pick up your commemorative Walk wristband. Choose one color that best represents your reason for walking (1 wristband per person).
- Halo Rewards Tent: If you have qualified for fundraising rewards, please have the attached pdf from your QR code email, with your rewards earned visible for staff. For any rewards earned after Thursday, May 19, you must also show your fundraising page with your new totals to verify.
- Donations: Cash and check donations will be accepted on Walk Day.
For questions, contact Amanda Hellerman at (914) 242-8361 or email@example.com
Here’s your Walk Day Guide for Sunday, May 22:
- Visit www.NorthwellHealthWalk.com to print and personalize your virtual Walk Bib. We all have a different reason that motivates and inspires us to Walk. Tell us yours!
- If your kids are joining, stop by our Kids Zone and print out some fun activities.
- Don’t forget to wear any of your hard-earned fundraising rewards to show your Northwell Health pride!
- Go out and Walk! You decide when, where, and how far. Be sure to snap some photos along the way.
- Once your Walk is complete, share your photos on social media! Use #NorthwellHealthWalk or #SupportNorthwell or tag us @NorthwellHealthFoundation on Facebook or Instagram or @GiveToNorthwell on Twitter. Only public profiles will be featured on our Social Wall at www.NorthwellHealthWalk.com.
- Finally, come back at 12pm ET to www.NorthwellHealthWalk.com to watch our Opening Ceremony, highlighting touching stories from our very own community.