2022 Northwell Health Walk at Port Jefferson
Join us on May 22, 2022
Online registration is now closed. Please visit our locations page to see event day details.
Join us in-person or virtually
When you register for the Northwell Health Walk, you’re joining thousands of people across New York who are committed to keeping our communities healthy. Click above to register for the Port Jefferson Walk and then choose to join the Walk in-person or virtually (from a location of your choice).
The Northwell Health Walk at Port Jefferson is Sunday, May 22!
Walk Location: Mather Hospital, 75 North County Rd., Port Jefferson
Check-in/Registration opens: 8:30 AM
Walk steps off: 10:00 AM
We’ve got tons of fun coming your way at Port Jefferson including:
- Inspiring opening ceremony featuring your fellow walkers
- Music provided by “Damaged Goods”
- A light breakfast will be available
- Magnificent raffle (we accept cash, check & charge)
When You Arrive on Sunday:
Have your QR code email open on your mobile device (or printed) ready to be scanned.
Not registered? Go to: www.northwellhealthwalk.com/portjefferson or scan the designated “Register Here” QR code signs on site.
Cash, check or charge will be accepted to register, purchase raffles or donate.
For questions, contact Cynthia Court at (631) 476-2723 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s your Walk Day Guide for Sunday, May 22:
- Visit www.NorthwellHealthWalk.com to print and personalize your virtual Walk Bib. We all have a different reason that motivates and inspires us to Walk. Tell us yours!
- If your kids are joining, stop by our Kids Zone and print out some fun activities.
- Don’t forget to wear any of your hard-earned fundraising rewards to show your Northwell Health pride!
- Go out and Walk! You decide when, where, and how far. Be sure to snap some photos along the way.
- Once your Walk is complete, share your photos on social media! Use #NorthwellHealthWalk or #SupportNorthwell or tag us @NorthwellHealthFoundation on Facebook or Instagram or @GiveToNorthwell on Twitter. Only public profiles will be featured on our Social Wall at www.NorthwellHealthWalk.com.
- Finally, come back at 12pm ET to www.NorthwellHealthWalk.com to watch our Opening Ceremony, highlighting touching stories from our very own community.